Speedup in planning & transport policies, infrastructure development & supportive measures are needed to allow next generation vehicles running on our street.
Today, a moderate private car has 20-40 sensors and micro-processors. Future cars are all Connected Vehicles worldwide and Autonomous Vehicles will greatly re-shape the future of mobility.
Petrol Filling Station cannot cater for the needs of hydrogen car nor electric car, traditional map or 3D model cannot cater for the eyes (Lidar) of autonomous car, traffic light cannot talk to car but driver only, there is no “Traffic ticket system” for flying car….
New policies in planning, transport, infrastructure provision is a must for mobility in future city.
Join our Webinar to update the latest trend…
Webinar on Autonomous Driving & Connected Mobility
15 Jan, 2021, 1400-1730 (HK Time)
Presentation: English, Chinese (some English subtitle for Chinese presenter)
Topics (Provisional 暫訂主題):-
- Trend of Autonomous Driving and Connected Transit Services in APAC
- Autonomous Driving Business Trend in Shared Mobility Public Transit
- Blockchain in urban mobility
- Commercial Launch of Autonomous Taxi
- Low Speed Autonomous Driving Business Operation
- The Urgency – Breaking Through in APAC – Planning for Infrastructure and Supportive Policies
- (在亞太地區的突破發展 – 急需在規劃基建及政策作出調整)
- Panel Discuss, Q & A
- The topics and speakers are provisional and subject to change.
- Detailed will be released end November.
- All tickets sold will be for the running costs of our Association.
- Event Sponsor, please contact us.